Account Coordinator / Inside Sales / Strategic Sourcer
Considering applying with UASI for the chance to earn excellent compensation – annual base salary of $35-40k with a $10k bonus opportunity based on meeting metrics. Metrics include total number of calls, connections made, proposals generated, etc.
UASI is a leading national provider of HIM and Revenue Cycle solutions that specializes in medical coding and compliance. Based in Cincinnati, Ohio with services nationally, UASI is unique in its ability to fuse technology and professional services to deliver superior financial performance.
Primary responsibility for this role is to use your “Hunter” mentality to contact potential clients and increase sales for the organization. Specific duties include:
- Calling on points of contact within hospitals and healthcare organizations across the country generating lead activiy for HIM (Coding and Auditing) and Patient Financial Services lines
- Meet and exceed weekly performance indicators
- Database management – gathering points of contact within prospects and current clients, includes sourcing for names, email, direct extension
- Identify prospects and sales leads within all product lines through calling, campaign follow up, market data analysis
- Work with prospects and current clients to assess their needs
- Collect market data for assigned product lines
- Perform client satisfaction calls – Manage and build relationships with UASI clients
- Assist with marketing campaign concepts, includes email, direct mail, social media
- Document all sales activity in CRM
The ideal candidate will be goal-oriented with a competitive spirit and a “Hunter” mentality.
Applicants should also possess:
- A self-driven and self-motivated personality
- An Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to take ownership of assignments
- Professional phone etiquette
Prior experience and success in sales is preferred.
UASI also offers a comprehensive benefits package! For consideration please send your resume to: upload.Incomin.firstname.lastname@example.org