Do you thrive in a small business manufacturing environment?
Oerlikon is a leading provider of production systems, components and services for a broad range of high-tech applications. The Dayton, Ohio location is hiring!
Primary responsibility is to direct and coordinate the maintenance team to facilitate both repair and preventive maintenance activities.
Duties also include:
- Directs and coordinates the procurement of new equipment projects to assure manufacturing, safety, and maintainability requirements are met
- Establishes guidelines and proper maintenance procedures and spare part inventory levels to assure efficient and cost effective repair
- Estimates personnel needs, interviews job candidates, and recommends promotion from within or external hiring
- Heavy involvement with the Coordination of Continuous Improvement and Lean projects
- Technical degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 5 years supervisory experience in maintenance
- Advanced computer knowledge and skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of Electrical wiring, PLC or controller and robotic experience a must
Exciting opportunity to impact a stable and growing organization. Oerlikon offers competitive pay and excellent benefits for full-time positions in addition to paid time off and much more!
Please apply in-person or via email:
Oerlikon Friction Systems (US) Inc.
240 Detrick Street
Dayton, OH 45177