Vascular Ultrasound Technologist at RejuVeination
Posting DateMay 31, 2017
Location of Position
RejuVeination, Cincinnati’s newest Vein Center, is seeking experienced, service-focused candidates for the role of Vascular Ultrasound Technologist.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is a great opportunity to become part of an independent practice providing vein care to improve patient quality of life with respect to both medical and cosmetic concerns, by relieving pain, eliminating health risks, and improving appearance. Join this brand new center and help us fulfill our goal of making it the best in the area.
- RVT (Registered Vascular Technologist)
- A minimum of 1-year previous experience is preferred
- Flexible approach with the ability to contribute to a positive office culture that supports our core values
- Use diagnostic medical equipment to diagnose patients with venous insufficiency
- Perform all ultrasounds associated with venous ablation procedure
- Communicate with patients to explain technical procedures and results while conveying a sense of credibility and composure
- Schedule and prepare patients for exams and assist in prescribed treatments by applying modalities such as ultrasound
Leave your past health care perceptions at the door. RejuVeination provides a supportive and learning environment that encourages professional development and enables each employee to achieve their individual goals.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits package.