Ultrasound Technologist (Sign-On Bonus) at RejuVeination
Posting DateJuly 26, 2018
Location of Position
No Weekends/No On-Call!
RejuVeination, Cincinnati’s newest Vein Center, is seeking experienced, service-focused candidates for the role of Vascular Ultrasound Technologist. This is a great opportunity to become part of an independent practice providing vein care to improve patient quality of life with respect to both medical and cosmetic concerns, by relieving pain, eliminating health risks, and improving appearance. Join our team and enjoy No Weekends, No Holidays, and No Call.
Leave your past healthcare perceptions at the door. Rejuveination provides a supportive and learning environment that encourages professional development and enables each employee to achieve their individual goals.
We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs clinical assessment and diagnostic sonography examinations in accordance with accepted protocols as directed by the physician(s)
- Uses independent judgment during the sonographic exam to accurately differentiate between normal and pathologic findings
- Assumes responsibility for the safety, mental and physical comfort of patients while they are in the sonographer’s care
- Communicate with patients to explain technical procedures and results while conveying a sense of credibility and composure
- Schedule and prepare patients for exams and assist in prescribed treatments by applying modalities such as ultrasound
- Completion of an accredited Diagnostic Ultrasound Technology program
- RDMS certification in one or more of the following areas: Abdomen/OB/GYN, vascular
- Minimum of 1 year experience preferred
- RVT (Registered Vascular Technologist) preferred
- Experience in ultrasound guided surgical office procedures preferred
- Ability to use independent judgment to acquire the optimum diagnostic sonographic information in each exam performed
- Ability to evaluate, synthesize and communicate diagnostic information to the physician(s)
- Ability to communicate effectively with the patient and the health care team, recognizing the special nature of sonographic examinations and patient needs
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment
- Work efficiently and follow established departmental procedures
- Flexible approach with the ability to contribute to a positive office culture that supports our core values