Supply Chain Shipping Coordinator at AGC
Posting DateSeptember 28, 2016
Location of Position
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
AGC is currently seeking a qualified Supply Chain Shipping Coordinator within our Supply Chain Management (SCM) department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate activities of the shipping, receiving and warehouse team to ensure all plant and department goals are met while promoting a safe work environment.
- Schedule all outbound freight assuring transportation has been arranged and product available to ensure 100% on time delivery.
- Ensure acceptable associate performance through performance appraisal, training, coaching and counseling.
- Respond to all customer requests as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 or more years of Shipping experience
- 3-5 years of Leadership experience
- Knowledge of Future 3 and MAPICS is required
- Develops Team Leaders and Production Staff through coaching and continued training activities
- Conducts assessment verification sheets for direct reports
- Ability to halt or suspend operations based upon safety or quality concerns
- Strong process knowledge and skills
Please include salary requirements on cover letter.