Shipping & Receiving Clerk at Production Control Units, Inc.
Posting DateOctober 4, 2017
Location of Position
Production Control Units, Inc.
Designers, Engineers and Builders of Process and Special Industrial Equipment.
Advancing Technology for 70 Years, Production Control Units (PCU) is a Leader in Precision Refrigeration Handling, Metering, and Recovery Systems for International Industrial OEM’s. With Expertise That Spans the Breadth of High Volume Fluids and Gases, PCU Engineers Customized Automated Production and Process Equipment Systems. Executing on a Brand Promise of “More Than Just Great Equipment”, PCU Delivers Solutions that Result in Client Peace of Mind.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for the shipment, verification and recording of materials and products that enter and leave the facility. Committed to personal, professional and technical development and subject matter knowledge.
Primary Job Functions:
- Review Shipping Reports for daily shipment activity.
- Ship all spare part sales orders, and misc. materials.
- Prepare documents, schedule trucks and coordinate LTL shipments.
- Schedule UPS and FedEx shipments on related websites.
- Identify material, tag and package shipment.
- Facilitate client RMA’s (return material authorizations).
- Accuracy of outgoing shipments as it relates to documentation, destination, product and count.
- Offload and load trucks.
- Communication of material shortages and product discrepancy’s to Purchasing.
- Provide necessary input for inventory accuracy as it relates to on-hand counts and location.
- Sign for and receive packages.
- Receive in all materials, purchase orders and all client RMA’s in M2M.
- Identify material, tag and stage material.
- Support and Maintain Engineering Standards, Administrative Policies, Procedures and ISO Quality/Environmental Processes
- Ability to operate within unpredictable work schedules.
- Flexible to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups.
Education, Experience & Accomplishments:
- High School diploma required, Associate’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in the Shipping & Receiving Field
- Personal energy to always strive for achieving results and perfection.
- Ability to energize other people, assisting them in achieving their full potential.
- The capacity to recover quickly from failure, with the ability to make the tough calls.
- Comfortable with working outside of one’s comfort zone.
Equal Opportunity Employer
U.S. Citizenship is required for all positions at PCU