Sales Manager at AGC, Detroit, MI
Posting DateOctober 18, 2016
Location of Position
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities
AGC is currently seeking a Sales Manager responsible for all necessary sales issues with Electronic Vehicle customers in the Midwest. The Sales Manager will manage all sales account through prototype and mass production stage. Responsibilities will include:
- Create and accelerate opportunities and build relationships with customers
- Proactively manage customers’ satisfaction and services by anticipating potential challenges and monitoring satisfaction
- Engage existing customers and potential prospects with the current product offering as well as new innovations
- Work with R&D to drive innovation and exceed customer needs
- Work closely with the marketing function to strengthen our market strategy and market intelligence
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop AGC’s unique selling proposition
- Understand the market, sales and customer challenges faced, and develop application expertise within the respective areas of coverage
- Review and forecast sales through the established process on a monthly basis
- BSME or BSEE degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in the automotive industry or with automotive component supplier
Please include salary requirements on cover letter.