R&D Leader at Inspire Innovo
Posting DateAugust 8, 2016
Location of Position
Every revolutionary product starts with one idea.
We are looking for people with ideas that will transform our business, delivering customer products unlike anything the industry has ever seen.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Team Leadership and project development
- Support interfacing disciplines such as mechanical, software, test, customer support, manufacturing, product management and project management
- Strong coordination, organization, team work and communication abilities
- Excel in systems integration
- Review customer feedback and test performance to make required updates to design
- Review schematics and PCB layout as needed
- Release final product into production, and lead team with closing out internal tollgates
- Possess strong troubleshooting/debug skills to be able to mitigate issues that come up during validation testing, driving quick resolution
- Perform basic engineering debug tasks with standard lab debug tools (oscilloscope, signal generator, spectrum analyzer, multi-meter)
- Technical leadership across disciplines such as mechanical, software, test, customer support, manufacturing, product management and project management
- US Citizen or green card holder
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related; or 10 years equivalent experience
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20%
- Minimum of 10 years in direct product development in software engineering, electronic engineering, systems engineering, and leadership preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience, skill and desire to interact directly with customers and/or product owners preferred
Inspire Innovo prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.