Proposal Writer at Evanhoe
Posting DateMarch 18, 2019
Location of Position
Evanhoe & Associates, Inc., headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, is a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) with satellite offices in Montgomery, Alabama, and Warner Robins, Georgia.
We are a full-service Information Technology (IT) Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator delivering world-class, value-added solutions, including:
- Software development and sustainment
- Program & project management
- Systems engineering
- Enterprise architecture
- Automatic identification technology (AIT)
- Automatic identification data capture (AIDC)
- Radio-frequency identification (RFID)
- Item unique identification (IUID) solutions
- Business intelligence
- Information assurance
- Cyber security
- Managed IT services and remote system monitoring
- Help desk
- Field services
- Business process re-engineering
- Geospatial Systems Analysis and Development
Duties and Responsibilities
Prepares and submits papers and proposals for the organization for existing or solicited projects.
Prepares applications including writing or amending program descriptions and compiling required data.
Writes and updates material for reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, instruction books, catalogs, and related technical and administrative publications concerned with work methods and procedures, and installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Assists in the development of procedures for the receipt of RFPs from various sources.
- Assists in the development of a process to review RFPs and assist with coordination of the review process.
- Develops procedures to ensure compliance with proposal conditions.
- Develops response document structure to requests for proposal (RFP's) and letters of intent.
- Provides technical editing expertise to formulate a response that articulates the message intended to be portrayed in the proposal.
- Initiates and maintains communication with relevant entities/departments, both internal and external.
- Provides reference, instruction and information services to staff as requested.
- Organizes information tools and resources for optimal accessibility.
- May assist in data analysis and the design of data presentation.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in relevant field of study
- 4 years of experience in technical writing, preferably in an IT or related environment
- Demonstrated oral/written communication skills, excellence orientation, and attention to detail
Evanhoe & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.