Production Supervisor 2nd Shift at AGC
Posting DateAugust 11, 2016
Location of Position
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
AGC is currently seeking a Production Supervisor to assign duties and supervise a team or teams of associates assembling the company’s products.
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Plant 2 – 2nd shift production
- Treat all associates consistently with dignity and respect
- Promote a safe work environment enforcing safety policy and procedures
- Achieve quality goals while promoting quality improvement
- Promote a productive, profitable and efficient production environment
- Coordinate New Model trial events
- Ensure that company policy and procedures are enforced fairly and consistently
- Maintain positive morale of associates
- Support company goals and vision
- Develop Asahi Way culture through continuous improvement
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in related field
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Effective coaching, facilitation and supervisory skills
- Minimum travel is required