Production Operator at Abaco Systems, Inc. in Huntsville, AL
Posting DateOctober 13, 2016
Location of Position
Abaco Systems is a global leader in open architecture rugged embedded systems. Spun out of GE in 2015, we combine over 30 years’ experience in the industry with the attitude and opportunity of a start-up company. Find your place here as part of a high-performing team, delivering products and services in industries such as energy, water, consumer packaged goods, government & defense, and telecommunications.
Are you looking to become a part of something remarkable? Check out Abaco Systems. We are looking for a diverse, self-motivated, and energetic collaboration of minds to build the mission-critical rugged embedded technology. Open-minds, creativity, and innovation are the cornerstone of our new generation; failure is not an option. We offer excellent compensation and a full complement of benefits to provide for you and your family.
We offer excellent compensation and a full complement of benefits to provide for you and your family.
Duties and Responsibilities
As RMA Production Operator you will:
- Manage, track and ship RMA boards, assemblies, and systems to multiple vendors
- Read documentation/drawings/contracts in order to inspect and ship material
- Inspect incoming RMAs
- Coordinate RMA flow with multiple vendors
- Complete part number and RMA maintenance
- Pack product and produce paperwork for shipping RMAs
- Perform and have knowledge of Shipping/Export processes
- Work without close supervision
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required
- SAP experience
- Knowledge of government contract processes
- IPC-610 certified
Abaco Systems prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.