Nurse at RejuVeination
Posting DateAugust 25, 2017
Location of Position
RejuVeination, Cincinnati’s newest Vein Center, is seeking experienced, service-focused candidates for the role of Nurse.
This is a great opportunity to become part of an independent practice providing vein care to improve patient quality of life with respect to both medical and cosmetic concerns, by relieving pain, eliminating health risks, and improving appearance. Join this brand new center and help us fulfill our goal of making it the best in the area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with arterial and vein procedures including Endovenous Thermal Ablation (EVTA)
- Obtain health history, vital signs, health risk factors, and assesses disease condition
- Execute prescribed treatments and medical interventions
- Document patient assessment and intervention data using EMR
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Clinical experience within a physician practice or hospital setting preferred
- Previous experience with QA and/or understanding of regulations within an office preferred
- Flexible approach with the ability to contribute to a positive office culture that supports our core values
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with patients and provide them with procedural care information and care education
- Experience with Sclerotherapy procedure or willingness to learn
- Strong leadership skills with the desire to manage and teach others
Leave your past health care perceptions at the door. RejuVeination provides a supportive and learning environment that encourages professional development and enables each employee to achieve their individual goals.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits package. Interested candidates should submit resume with salary requirements.