Medical Assistant at RejuVeination
Posting DateSeptember 12, 2017
Location of Position
RejuVeination, Cincinnati’s newest Vein Center, is opening an office in Kenwood and seeking experienced, service-focused candidates for the role of Medical Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is a great opportunity to become part of an independent practice providing vein care to improve patient quality of life with respect to both medical and cosmetic concerns, by relieving pain, eliminating health risks, and improving appearance. Join this brand new center and help us fulfill our goal of making it the best in the area.
- High School diploma/GED
- One year experience working in a medical facility as a Medical Assistant preferred
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to be active while standing and moving around for long periods of time
- Deliver outstanding customer service by providing compassionate quality care to each patient encountered
- Assist in organizing the daily patient flow and accompanying patients to and from exam/procedure rooms
- Perform office based procedure preparation along with assisting during procedures
- Perform all environmental responsibilities as assigned including cleaning and maintenance of rooms and equipment
- Fulfill clerical responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to answering phones and working with patient medical records
- Complete all other medical assisting responsibilities
Leave your past health care perceptions at the door. RejuVeination provides a supportive and learning environment that encourages professional development and enables each employee to achieve their individual goals.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits package.