Maintenance Technician I with Dayton Superior
Posting DateOctober 18, 2016
Location of Position
- 1st shift Monday through Friday from 6am to 2pm with a PAID 30 minute lunch
- Some OT, including Saturdays, required
- Pay is based on education and experience
- We offer medical/dental/vision insurance benefits on the first day of employment
Consider bringing your skills and expertise to Dayton Superior Corporation. We are the industry leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of specialized concrete construction products and our products are found on virtually every major construction site in North America and around the world. This position is located in Braselton, GA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains and repairs plant facilities and utilities, including electrical distribution, compressed air systems, cooling water, etc.
- Repairs and maintains plant equipment. Troubleshoots and repairs electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems. Performs regularly scheduled maintenance
- Assists operators with machine troubleshooting and set up as necessary
- Rearranges and installs equipment within the plant
- Loads and unloads equipment from trucks
- Assists engineering department with equipment or process modifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Training certificates for electrical, hydraulic and pneumatics is preferred
- One year work experience in a similar capacity
- Ability to use the required personal protective equipment at all times
- Maximum unassisted lift – 75 lbs.