Maintenance Associates at AGC
Posting DateSeptember 20, 2016
Location of Position
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
AGC is currently seeking qualified Maintenance Associates. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the general maintenance of mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic/vacuum, hydraulic, and facility equipment/systems.
We are offering a $2,500 sign-on bonus!
AGC Glass Company North America fabricates high-quality automotive safety glass for automobile manufacturers located in the United States and abroad. This is an hourly position with bonus potential, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid holidays and 401k with Company match.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors lines to ensure all production equipment is running properly
- Responds promptly to calls when production equipment malfunctions
- Repairs, rebuilds, inspects, calibrates, installs, sets up, and maintains all production equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance on all production equipment
- Enters daily readings into computer system, generates daily and monthly reports, and communicates results
- Troubleshoots, investigates various facility equipment maintenance systems and repairs
- Operates various types of power lift equipment and performs overhead work
- Performs electrical troubleshooting
- Reads/interprets blueprints, drawings, and specifications
- Completes the General Maintenance Training Program
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of experience
- 2-4 year Technical degree preferred
- Mechanical & Electrical Aptitude
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) knowledge preferred
- Must be available to work on all shifts and on weekends as required
Please include salary requirements on cover letter.