Lead Mechanical System Engineer at Inspire Innovo
Posting DateAugust 8, 2016
Location of Position
Every revolutionary product starts with one idea.
We are looking for people with ideas that will transform our business, delivering customer products unlike anything the industry has ever seen.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support interfacing disciplines such as electrical, software, test, customer support, manufacturing, product management, and project management
- Strong coordination, organization, teamwork and communication abilities
- Excel in systems integration and test
- Review customer feedback and test performance to make required updates to design
- Review requirements and determine feasibility
- Review schematics and PCB layout
- Support release of final product into production, and support project manager with closing out internal tollgates
- Possess strong troubleshooting/debug skills to be able to mitigate issues that come up during validation testing, driving quick resolution
- Perform basic engineering debug tasks with standard lab debug tools (oscilloscope, signal generator, spectrum analyzer, multimeter)
- Design, develop, modify and evaluate electronic packaging for use in Mil/aero applications
- Model components and systems as well as create drawing packages for fabrication
- Interface with vendors to build prototypes
- US Citizen or green card holder
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, or related; or 10 years equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in direct product development in mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, and systems engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, skill and desire to interact directly with customers and/or product owners / project managers, and cross-functional teams
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10%
Inspire Innovo prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.