Ivy Tech Community College | Grants Compliance Manager – Muncie, IN
Posting DateMay 27, 2021
Location of Position
Ivy Tech Community College prepares Indiana residents to learn, live, and work in a diverse and globally competitive environment by delivering professional, technical, transfer, and lifelong education. Through its affordable, open-access education and training programs, the College enhances the development of Indiana’s citizens and communities and strengthens its economy. Ivy Tech Community College is the state's largest public postsecondary institution and the nation's largest singly accredited statewide community college system.
Duties and Responsibilities
General Purpose and Scope of Position:
The Grants Compliance Manager will monitor all financial activity related to grants applied for and received by the Muncie, Anderson, and Richmond campuses. This position reports to the Executive Director of Administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or related field
- 1-3 years previous accounting experience
- Ability and willingness to travel between regional campuses on an as-needed basis
- Ability to analyze, interpret and implement College policies and procedures
- Ability to successfully manage and execute multiple grant projects and competing priorities to meet reporting deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
- Previous experience with grant budget development, grant accounting and grant reporting
- Experience with Banner
Ivy Tech Community College is an accredited, equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status. As required by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Ivy Tech Community College does not discriminate on the basis of sex, including sexual harassment, in its educational programs and activities, including employment and admissions.