Ivy Tech Community College | Financial Aid Processor – Indianapolis , IN
Posting DateApril 12, 2022
Location of Position
Ivy Tech Community College prepares Indiana residents to learn, live, and work in a diverse and globally competitive environment by delivering professional, technical, transfer, and lifelong education. Through its affordable, open-access education and training programs, the College enhances the development of Indiana’s citizens and communities and strengthens its economy. Ivy Tech Community College is the state's largest public postsecondary institution and the nation's largest singly accredited statewide community college system.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position processes financial aid documents and information in order for students to receive Federal, State, and Institutional financial aid in a timely and accurate manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to multi-task, be extremely detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills
- Able to manage time effectively, handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and demonstrate the ability to work with a diverse environment
- Ability to learn and effectively use multiple software packages and databases required
- Working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications is mandatory
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines
- Must be able to identify or acknowledge departmental needs, prepare documents, expedite processing, track and verify processes and follow up without direct supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrate strong customer service
- Able and willing to work overtime on a seasonal basis
- Must demonstrate ability to promote an inclusive environment that reflects the broad diversity and backgrounds represented by our students and employees and which every individual feels respected and valued
Preferred: Associate's degree
Ivy Tech Community College is an accredited, equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status. As required by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Ivy Tech Community College does not discriminate on the basis of sex, including sexual harassment, in its educational programs and activities, including employment and admissions.