Ivy Tech Community College | Executive Director of Enrollment Services – Richmond, IN
Posting DateOctober 8, 2019
Location of Position
Ivy Tech Community College prepares Indiana residents to learn, live, and work in a diverse and globally competitive environment by delivering professional, technical, transfer, and lifelong education. Through its affordable, open-access education and training programs, the College enhances the development of Indiana’s citizens and communities and strengthens its economy. Ivy Tech Community College is the state's largest public postsecondary institution and the nation's largest singly accredited statewide community college system.
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide leadership for the enrollment management functions of the campus. Administer and supervise the Office of Admissions, including student recruitment; admissions counseling; middle/high school relations; community relations; off-campus admissions procedures; admission of resident and non-resident students, and the office of Express Enrollment.
- A master’s degree from an accredited college or university in student personnel, counseling, adult or higher education, or related discipline is required.
- Three to five years of progressive leadership experience in enrollment services. Proven success in creating and implementing a strategic recruitment and enrollment management plan.
- Demonstrated project management skills to oversee several projects concurrently and meet deadlines effectively.
- Knowledge of managing student-related data and reporting.
- Must be adept at resolving individual and group conflicts, and must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to identify key issues and to carry forward an idea or project from conception to execution.
- Must possess a willingness and an ability to travel.
- Ability to promote an inclusive environment that reflects the broad diversity and backgrounds represented by our students and employees and which every individual feels respected and valued.
Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana is an accredited, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity or status as a veteran.