Ivy Tech Community College | Administrative Assistant – Indianapolis, IN
Posting DateFebruary 5, 2021
Location of Position
Ivy Tech Community College prepares Indiana residents to learn, live, and work in a diverse and globally competitive environment by delivering professional, technical, transfer, and lifelong education. Through its affordable, open-access education and training programs, the College enhances the development of Indiana’s citizens and communities and strengthens its economy. Ivy Tech Community College is the state's largest public postsecondary institution and the nation's largest singly accredited statewide community college system.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position provides leadership, coordination and comprehensive support in the management of the School of Public and Social Services and School of Education. This position includes planning, maintaining and evaluating the overall operations and administrative functions of the School(s).
- HS Diploma or GED
- Patience, confidentiality, diplomacy, excellent communication and organizational skills
- A high level of computer proficiency (including Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively
- Associate degree in office administration or a related field or Program field
- 3 years work related experience
Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana is an accredited, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity or status as a veteran.