Indiana Inns Guest Services Attendant (Front Desk) in East Nashville, IN
Posting DateJuly 25, 2017
Location of Position
East Nashville, IN
Indiana State Park Inns operates seven full-service hotels across the state with over 700 dedicated team members. Our business encompasses not only hotel operations, but food service and retail operations as well. The Indiana State Park Inns are the standard in the nation and we are looking for passionate hospitality professionals to ensure we keep it that way.
Duties and Responsibilities
Abe Martin Lodge is located in the largest state park, the beautiful Brown County State Park, and is seeking a Guest Service Assistant (Front Desk) to join our team.
- Register and assign rooms to guests during check in
- Confirm phone and online reservations
- Respond to guests needs and requests
- Ability to handle guests if they have a complaint
- Keep records of occupied rooms and guests
- Collect payments from departing guests
- Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments
This position is full-time and we offer the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, accrued paid time off, retirement plan, and those with federal educational loans may qualify for the federal loan forgiveness program. In addition, we offer flexible scheduling, competitive pay, ability to learn new skills and a fun work environment.
You may also apply in person:
Abe Martin Lodge
1810 State Road 46, East Nashville, IN 47448
No phone calls, please. • EOE