Genie | Freelance Mobile APP Developer, Mt. Hope, OH
Posting DateApril 27, 2017
Location of Position
Mt. Hope, OH
Real People. Remarkable Results!
Our Team Members are Real People just like you! Join a company that applauds individual initiative and team contributions, gives you the ability to learn, share knowledge and grow, and provides an opportunity to do what you do best every single day!
Duties and Responsibilities
The Genie Company is searching for a freelance Mobile APP Developer with a passion to push mobile technologies to their limits and prepared to collaborate with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our public-facing mobile applications.
- Create and build exciting, user-friendly, useful and engaging mobile applications across iOS and Android
- Work closely and collaboratively with development, design, and project management teams
- Analyze and develop software requirements and create design documents
- Design, develop, test, debug and publish APP software for a variety of phone and tablets with concurrent deployment of user-specific variations
- Adept with internal details for both the Android and iOS operating system platforms
- Produce, update, and version control of all software products and documentation
- Support, maintain and comply with software development processes and procedures
- Minimum 3+ year designing and developing native APP's for Apple and Android phones / tablets
- Solid experience with HTTPS, XML, Apple IDE, Xcode, Swift and/or Objective-C, Android Studio, Java and/or C#
- Deep understanding of UX concept and design is desired
- Clear understanding of back-end API's to cloud services
- Proven knowledge of software lifecycle and software engineering methodology
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Proud partner of the US Army Partnership for Youth Success Program.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law
The following link provides more information regarding “EEO is the Law: Employers Holding Federal Contracts or Subcontracts Section Revisions“.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), Overhead Door Corporation offers accommodations for individuals with disabilities that want to apply for a position. Request disability accommodations: Phone:469-549-7100 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org