Front Office Coordinator at RejuVeination
Posting DateMay 31, 2017
Location of Position
RejuVeination, Cincinnati’s newest Vein Center, is seeking experienced, service-focused candidates for the role of Front Office Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is a great opportunity to become part of an independent practice providing vein care to improve patient quality of life with respect to both medical and cosmetic concerns, by relieving pain, eliminating health risks, and improving appearance. Join this brand new center and help us fulfill our goal of making it the best in the area.
- High School diploma/GED required
- One year experience in a customer service position
- Strong computer and phone skills
- Provide outstanding customer service by welcoming patients and visitors while ensuring each is helped with quality care
- Answer and screen telephone calls while documenting detailed messages as needed
- Obtain accurate demographic information from patients and ensure all required forms are completed
- Collect and process patient payments and charges daily using Athena
- Provide accurate information to patients with questions about their account balances
- Assist patients with all of their scheduling needs
- Monitor medical office supplies and inventory needs along with placing orders when necessary
Leave your past health care perceptions at the door. RejuVeination provides a supportive and learning environment that encourages professional development and enables each employee to achieve their individual goals.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits package.