Field Service Technician at Production Control Units, Inc.
Job TypeTemp to Full-time
Posting DateNovember 1, 2017
Location of Position
Production Control Units, Inc.
Designers, Engineers, and Builders of Process and Special Industrial Equipment.
Advancing Technology for 70 Years, Production Control Units (PCU) is a Leader in Precision Refrigeration Handling, Metering, and Recovery Systems for International Industrial OEM’s. With Expertise That Spans the Breadth of High Volume Fluids and Gases, PCU Engineers Customized Automated Production and Process Equipment Systems. Executing on a Brand Promise of “More Than Just Great Equipment”, PCU Delivers Solutions that Result in Client Peace of Mind.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are searching for a qualified Field Service Technician for an Automation Integrator near Dayton, Ohio.
- Traveling to client locations 60-75% of the time to provide exceptional customer service
- Installation, troubleshooting and repair of capital equipment
- Strong communication with clients to ensure their needs are met
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Tuition reimbursement
- Room for advancement
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Company provided laptop and cell phone
- Fitness Center reimbursement
- Associate’s Degree in Engineering required with a minimum 1 year of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must have or will gain networking experience including Ethernet/IP, Control Net, and Device Net
- Electrical troubleshooting skills: 460/3/60 Power & Motors, 24Vdc I/O, and instrumentation (typically 4-20mA) troubleshooting
- Mechanical troubleshooting skills: Pneumatics, including solenoids, pumping systems, compressors
- PLC programming experience with Rockwell Control Logix, GE, Mitsubishi or Omron
Equal Opportunity Employer
U.S. Citizenship is required for all positions at PCU.