Electrical Assembler at Production Control Units, Inc.
Job TypeTemp to Full-time
Posting DateSeptember 8, 2017
Location of Position
Production Control Units, Inc.
Designers, Engineers, and Builders of Process and Special Industrial Equipment.
Advancing Technology for 70 Years, Production Control Units (PCU) is a Leader in Precision Refrigeration Handling, Metering, and Recovery Systems for International Industrial OEM’s. With Expertise That Spans the Breadth of High Volume Fluids and Gases, PCU Engineers Customized Automated Production and Process Equipment Systems. Executing on a Brand Promise of “More Than Just Great Equipment”, PCU Delivers Solutions that Result in Client Peace of Mind.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions and to read and interpret blueprints, sketches, and diagrams
- Wiring experience in but not limited to following items.
- Basic electrical practices
- NFPA 79 electrical standards
- Rigid conduit (threading and assembling)
- Soldering (preferable, not required)
- Skill in the use and care of tools and equipment of the electrical trade. (hand drills, heat guns etc.)
- Tests, locates, and repairs electrical troubles in electrical circuits and equipment.
- Installs conduits, wires, pull boxes, and switches required in making additions, extensions, or alterations in electrical systems.
- Accurately complete all documentation required.
- Provides input and support documenting print changes as needed.
- Work closely with engineering, technicians, and sales teams in coordination of information to assure schedules and budgets are met.
- Provide daily feedback to Supervisor regarding status of projects.
- Handle electrical voltages (480 VAC/24 VDC) safely in accordance with company and industry standards.
- Perform assigned duties and conduct themselves in a professional manner in accordance with company required safety practices and procedures.
- Graduation from a standard vocational or high school
- 1-2 years’ previous experience as a journeyman electrician required or completion of a recognized apprenticeship; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
U.S. Citizenship is required for all positions at PCU.