DRT | Polishing/Deburring 2nd Shift, Winsted, CT
Posting DateJuly 26, 2017
Location of Position
New Haven, CT
First Choice for Power Systems Precision Components and Value Added Services
DRT Power Systems, LLC – New Haven is committed to being the leader in machining turbine components for the aerospace industry by providing quality precision components and superior support – utilizing a skilled workforce, innovative technology, and sophisticated systems. Our location in New Haven, Connecticut is currently seeking excellent candidates for:
Polishing/Deburring 2nd Shift
(Will train on 1st shift)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deburr and hand finish parts as required by specifications by using established procedures, machines, and tooling.
- Ability to use a wide variety of basic deburr and hand finish tools, both electric and pneumatic such as (right angle grinder, orbital sanders and hand finish tools and equipment).
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and instructions.
- Frequently perform work and inspection of precision parts.
- Perform rework assignments as required
- Ensure all parts paperwork and documentation is completed properly
- Enter all data as required
- Inspect finished work to required specification
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of Metal Hand Finishing or Deburring experience
- Ability to take direction very well and you must get along well with others
- Outstanding punctuality and attendance
Must be able to train on 1st shift then move to 2nd shift once training is completed.
DRT Power Systems, LLC is a dynamic and growing organization that offers competitive compensation and a full benefits suite that starts day one of employment!