DRT | Director of Quality & Regulatory, Cincinnati, Ohio
Posting DateJune 26, 2017
Location of Position
DRT Power Systems, LLC, is a leader in precision machining and fabrication. Serving clients in the power generation and aerospace industries, as well as other Fortune 500 companies, DRT Power Systems, LLC, is experienced in working with most government and organizational specifications and standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Director of Quality & Regulatory is responsible for implementing and maintaining the DRT Power Systems, LLC, Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with ISO 9001 requirements and all other customer quality requirements.
- Provides quality leadership to all DRT Power Systems, LLC plants functions to drive continuous quality improvement in support of DRT Power Systems, LLC strategic objectives with regard to customer satisfaction and overall business performance
- Implement, ensure compliance and maintain all governmental regulatory requirements including FAR, ISO, ITAR & EAR and others
- Management Representative for ISO 9001
- Ensure compliance to all customer quality requirements and programs
- Provide technical leadership for GD&T and SPC implementation and interpretation
- Provide quality leadership to all functions within DRT Power Systems, LLC to achieve customer satisfaction and overall business objectives
- Manage the following functions: Final Inspection, Receiving Inspection, and Calibration.
- Lead and maintain the Root Cause Corrective Action process and system
- Lead the continuous improvement program including SPC, six sigma, and certified quality operators
- Ensure compliance with the quality certification and inspector stamp process
- Minimum of a BS in Engineering or Technology
- Master’s degree in Management or Engineering preferred
- 5-10 years’ experience in a similar position
- 5-10 years’ experience in the aerospace industry as a quality manager or director
- Ability to travel to multiple plant locations 50-75% of the time
DRT Power Systems, LLC is a dynamic and growing organization that offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. The retirement plan includes a 401k match.