DHL Supply Chain | Laborers/Pickers | Whitestown, IN
Posting DateMay 31, 2019
Location of Position
DHL Supply Chain is the leading global third-party supply chain manager specializing in a wide range of warehousing, transportation and logistics services.
Come work for a dynamic international company, the worldwide leader in logistics solutions, DHL Supply Chain!
- Start at $13.50 per hour
- Work 11am to 7pm, Monday through Friday
- Excellent medical/dental/vision benefits starting on your 30th day
- 401(k) with company match
- Quarterly attendance incentives
- Tuition reimbursement
- And more!
Duties and Responsibilities
Performs tasks that require physical abilities and effort involving minimal specialized skill or prior work experience. Responsible for the accurate storing, shipping, and receiving of product to meet company standards of safety, security, and productivity.
- Manually load and unload freight in an efficient and safe manner.
- Provide physical labor to move product to storage areas with proper material handling equipment and efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area.
- Assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped. Sort, recoup, pack, mark, and label materials. Check or count freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
- Perform duties needed for assembling displays and other specialty value-added services per the customers’ requirements.
- Participate in physical inventories.
- Performs general grounds/building maintenance.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 0 to 12 months experience in a warehouse setting, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.