AGC Program Manager, Farmington Hills, MI
Posting DateAugust 17, 2017
Location of Position
Farmington Hills, MI
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
AGC is currently seeking a Program Manager responsible for managing all aspects of new model launch processes to deliver manufactural product to production at the AGNA Auto Glass Fabrication facilities, Tier 2 glass assembly and Tier 3 component supplier locations. Responsibilities will include:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee launch development activities at glass, assembly and component supplier locations
- Create and lead cross-functional team(s) to support new model launch activities
- Provide OEM customer interface to ensure that customer expectations, launch schedules, yield, productivity and quality KPI(s), tooling budgets, and product cost targets are met
- Create and maintain new model launch schedules
- Manages product profitability and ROS improvement
- Control capital spending for process tooling
- Develop product cost reduction opportunities
- Communicate new model launch information effectively and timely within all levels of the organization to ensure resolution to all critical and serious issues prior to mass production
- Present program for “gate closure” approval to senior management
- Launch new model part into mass production at quoted part cost and KPI(s)
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) with technical focus
- 5 – 7 years automotive supplier/manufacturing experience
- 3 – 5 years project management experience
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally by air, train or car
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Please include salary requirements in a cover letter.