AGC Manufacturing/Quality Supervisor, Grove City, OH
Posting DateAugust 1, 2017
Location of Position
Grove City, OH
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
Duties and Responsibilities
AGC is currently seeking a Manufacturing / Quality Supervisor responsible for managing all aspects of the ARG Added Value Operations (AVO). This position will set, execute, and maintain processes to ensure JSOX compliance, regulatory compliance, and quality while achieving production KPI’s within all functional areas of the ARG AVO Division. Key areas include but are not limited to: Quality, Assembly, Production, Production Reporting, Inventory, Scheduling, Stock Management, Shipping, Receiving, Warehouse Management, and Safety. The position is the primary Safety Champion for the Added Value Operation & Warehouse and is responsible for implementing & communicating the ARG Safety Policy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Establish policies and procedures to ensure all AGC, customer and regulatory requirements are met and sustained
- Responsible for all aspects of product Quality, including CAR resolutions and implementing Quality/Continuous improvement measures
- Responsible for all aspects of production and assembly. This includes scheduling, resource/time management, quality, efficiency, labor utilization, yield, scrap, and equipment maintenance
- Maintain all stock levels as established by the SCM
- Responsible for the accurate and timely creation of requisitions to SCM
- Responsible for the recording and verification of all receiving transactions and inventory adjustments
- Coordinate with Supply Chain Manager on order timeliness, quality, inventory management, and demand/production forecasts and releases
- Ensure safety and efficiency for all activities performed by the warehouse associates and/or 3PL provider at the AVO Facility
- Coordinate with OTR and LTL carriers to maximize service and manage freight costs
- Associates degree with at least 5 years’ experience in light assembly, supply chain, inventory, production, or quality control or other related field or equivalent work experience (HS Diploma or GED required)
- Must have experience in a MANUFACTURING environment (preferably a Job Shop)
- Excellent analytical & communication skills – verbal, written and formal presentations – with strong detail orientation
- Excellent organizational, prioritizing, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team player is essential
- MAPICS experience a plus
- Must be a team player with the ability to foster a commitment to teamwork among other associates in a small, cross-functional team environment. Must develop team members to ensure a clear path for succession
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Please include salary requirements in a cover letter.