AGC Maintenance Associate (Vision Systems), Elizabethtown, KY
Posting DateAugust 31, 2017
Location of Position
AGC Automotive Americas (AGCAA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
This position will perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and process to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives. Additional responsibilities will include:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Perform intermediate computer operator skills including, but not limited to, usage of office components and various proprietary software, maintain computer equipment and their peripherals by monitoring system error and stoppage messages
- Perform basic technician skills including, but not limited to, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and equipment
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Develop training programs and conducts technical training on use, setup and safety of production equipment
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision
- Associate’s Degree – Computer Information Technology, Industrial Electrician, Advanced Manufacturing Technician or 5 years related experience
- Related Trade certification preferred
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize problem solving tools such as Six Sigma, Fishbone, KT, 8D, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals/ electrical schematics and work orders
- Basic electrical, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills
- Basic robotic operations and basic PLC interface skills preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, structured bonus plan, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Please include salary requirements in a cover letter.