Aftermarket Parts Coordinator at Production Control Units, Inc.
Posting DateDecember 1, 2017
Location of Position
Production Control Units, Inc.
Designers, Engineers, and Builders of Process and Special Industrial Equipment.
Advancing Technology for 70 Years, Production Control Units (PCU) is a Leader in Precision Refrigeration Handling, Metering, and Recovery Systems for International Industrial OEM’s. With Expertise That Spans the Breadth of High Volume Fluids and Gases, PCU Engineers Customized Automated Production and Process Equipment Systems. Executing on a Brand Promise of “More Than Just Great Equipment”, PCU Delivers Solutions that Result in Client Peace of Mind.
This is a commercial position in the Materials Department with an emphasis on aftermarket spare parts support. The Spare Parts Coordinator is responsible for the various administrative functions essential to the inside sales order process while managing aftermarket inquiries within proposals, spare part recommendations, and referrals for PM activity. This position will provide productive communication with clients and internal customers to ensure customer satisfaction. The client interaction may further include identification of parts integration with the intent of identifying capital equipment potential. Committed to personal, professional and technical development and subject matter knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary Job Functions
- Process new sales orders on a daily basis
- Manage PCU info@ mailbox and respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Answer phone calls, take and deliver accurate information regarding quotes, orders, delivery information
- Communicate sales order confirmation to customer
- Provide formal quote in ERP system for all spare part request to customer
- Locate and gather files/drawing information through research to assist in resolving business issues.
- Work closely with engineering to assure correct items are quoted
- Interact with vendors on purchase items for updated price and lead time
- Work closely with Shipping department to ensure timely shipment of product to customer
- Solicit customer feedback to improve service
- Identify and communicate capital equipment leads to Business Development
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Education, Experience & Accomplishments:
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with customer support or sales
- Strong customer relation and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Organized professional with the ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines.
- A good working knowledge of sales techniques and methodologies.
- Ability to use our computer operating system, client portals, and basic Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook tasks.
- Commitment to maintaining standards and address issues in a timely, professional manner.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Room for advancement
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Company provided laptop and cell phone
- Fitness Center reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer