Consider bringing your skills and expertise to Dayton Superior Corporation. We are the industry leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of specialized concrete construction products and our products are found on virtually every major construction site in North America and around the world. This position is at our Braselton, GA facility.
Responsible for directing and coordinating the maintenance operations to meet objectives in quality, quantity, safety, cost and on time delivery. The Maintenance Supervisor drives a culture of safety through leading by example, setting expectations and standards, and reinforcing positive behavior during the course of daily business. Insures compliance of all Company policies and procedures.
- Directs the maintenance of a safe and healthy working environment by eliminating hazards, training employees, and promoting safety awareness throughout the facility. Overseeing all incident reporting and root cause analysis
- Takes corrective action to reduce safety risks, maintenance problems and/or waste and continuous availability of machines
- Directs maintenance personnel to achieve continuous operation
- High school diploma or general education degree. Training certificates for electrical, hydraulic and pneumatics is preferred
- 5 – 7 years related experience and/or training
- Familiarity with current software
- Familiarity with data system and be able to input and retrieve data
Apply Today: We offer medical/dental/vision insurance benefits on the first day of employment! We also offer a competitive salary and an excellent array of benefits: generous holidays; Incentives; 401k; Tuition Assistance and more. A drug test and background check is required.
If you’re interested in joining a company that is dedicated to your professional growth — look no further than Dayton Superior.
Apply online https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1075704