Consider bringing your skills and expertise to Dayton Superior Corporation. We are the industry leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of specialized concrete construction products and our products are found on virtually every major construction site in North America and around the world. This position is located in Houston, TX.
This position is responsible for directing and coordinating activities of Shipping and Warehousing facility. The Branch Operations Manager drives a culture of safety through leading by example, setting expectations and standards, and reinforcing positive behavior during the course of daily business.
- Directs the maintenance of a safe and healthy working environment by eliminating hazards, training employees, and promoting safety awareness throughout the facility
- Overseeing all incident reporting and root cause analysis
- Reviews bills of lading for incoming merchandise and customer orders in order to plan work activities
- Responsible for the purchase of all tools and supplies for the facility
- Assigns employees to specific duties, such as verifying amounts of and storing incoming products and assembling customer orders for delivery
- Establishes operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of products, and maintenance of warehouse inventory.
- Prepares, understands and is able to explain all operational metrics including budget
- BS/BA degree preferred or an Associate's degree (A. A.) from a two-year college or technical school and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent array of benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision; generous holidays; Incentives; 401k; Tuition Assistance and more. A drug test and background check is required.
If you’re interested in joining a company that is dedicated to your professional growth — look no further than Dayton Superior.
Apply online at appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1059171