Full-Time positions offer full benefits DAY ONE!
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 19 company that improves the cost-effectiveness of healthcare. As the business behind healthcare, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals, and ambulatory care sites focus on patient care while reducing costs, improving efficiency and quality, and increasing profitability. Cardinal Health employs more than 32,000 people worldwide.
Now hiring for full-time shifts in our medical distribution center.
Open House / Interview Day
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
(Doors will close once room capacity of 50 people has been met)
- We are currently hiring for Day and Evening shifts
- Pay rate is $13.00/hr plus shift differential
- We currently have 2 openings for this position and need a candidate that is willing to work evenings, has strong leadership experience and a degree is strongly preferred. Compensation will be negotiable upon relevant work experience.
Our ideal candidate brings a desire to work in a fast-paced environment as well as:
- Excellent communication skills
- 1-2 years distribution warehouse experience preferred
- Automated or RF Scanner and MHE warehouse experience beneficial
- Ability to work standing for long period of time with frequent stooping or bending
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- $150 employee referral bonus
This event will be open to the public and start promptly at 11:00am. We will be conducting onsite-interviews and providing tours of the distribution center. If unable to attend our Open Interview Event
For more information and to apply, please visit us at: www.cardinalhealth.com/careers and search by the following req. numbers:
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.