Open Interview Days | Full-time opportunities available!
If unable to attend, candidates may also apply online at:
Click on Apply Today and type in job number for one of the positions listed in the “Job Number” search field.
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 22 company that improves the cost-effectiveness of healthcare. As the business behind healthcare, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals and ambulatory care sites focus on patient care while reducing costs, improving efficiency and quality, and increasing profitability. Cardinal Health employs more than 30,000 people worldwide.
We are currently hiring for the following Full-time positions:
[one_half]Customer Service Lead (R15006777)
Sales Support (R15006569)
Inside Sales (R15008211)
Collections Supervisor (R15007013)
Collections/Medicaid (R15010333)[/one_half][one_half last=”last”]Customer Service Representative (R15008765)
Customer Benefits Representative (R15006715)
Documentation Specialist (R15009929)
Payment Poster (R15009927)[/one_half]
Our ideal candidate brings a desire to take care of customers as well as:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Stable work history
- Good problem solving and follow through skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Paid training
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off all beginning on your first day for full-time employees
- Full-time positions available with potential for overtime
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.