Full & Part-Time
At Cardinal Health, we're developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
Associate II, Warehouse Operations
Full & Part-Time
Open Interview Day
Wednesday, November 18th
8a – 12p & 4p – 8p
3980 East Earlstone Street
Ontario, CA 91761
Warehouse Operations is responsible for performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, delivery, etc. Also responsible for the efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from vendors to the shipment of products (via prescribed service parameters) to a variety of internal and external customers.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 – 2 years related experience preferred
- Previous material handling equipment experience (MHE) preferred
- Radio frequency (RF) scanner and/or voice to pick experience highly preferred
- Ability to consistently lift 50 Ibs and be able to bend, reach, stoop, lift and stand for entire shift of 8 hours or more required
- Must be able to work overtime with little to no advance notice
- Willingness to learn to operate material handling equipment and rotate into various areas of the warehouse
- Work at heights up to 25 feet consistently
- Paid training
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off all beginning on your first day for full time employees
- Flexible schedules
- Full time positions available with potential for overtime
If you are unable to attend, candidates may also apply online at www.cardinalhealth.com and search by Job Requisition Number 20002355.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.