At Cardinal Health, we're developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
Associate II, Warehouse Operations (Full-Time)
- Associate II, Warehouse Operations: 1st Shift, Mon. – Thurs. 7am – 5:30pm (Job Req. 20008379)
- Associate II, Warehouse Operations: 3rd Shift, Sun. – Thurs. 10pm – 6:30am (Job Req. 20008903)
- Associate II, Warehouse Operations: Weekend Shift, Fri. – Sun. 7am – 7:30pm (Job Req. 20008904)
Obetz, OH Location
- Associate II, Warehouse Operations: 2nd Shift, 2pm – 12:30am (Job Req. 20008910)
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a $103 billion healthcare services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of healthcare. As the business behind healthcare, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices focus on patient care while reducing costs, enhancing efficiency and improving quality.
Warehouse Operations is responsible for performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, delivery, etc. Also responsible for the efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from vendors to the shipment of products (via prescribed service parameters) to a variety of internal and external customers.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years distribution warehouse, retail, or fast-food experience preferred
- Automated or RF (Radio Frequency) warehouse experience beneficial
- Ability to operate or willingness to learn material handling equipment (order pickers, reach trucks, forklifts)
- Ability to work standing for long periods of time with frequent stooping or bending
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to be detail oriented, quality focused and self-motivated
- Ability to work in coordination with other team members to accomplish goals
- Ability to work in a fast paced distribution environment while meeting established performance quotas and standards
- Must be flexible to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work up to 25 feet if required by job duties
- Paid training
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off all beginning on your first day for full-time employees
- Flexible schedules
- Full-time positions available with potential for overtime
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.